For over 20 years, Lawn Enforcement has been solving area drainage problems for commercial, community and residential customers. Landscape Drainage is not a side job for us, it is our specialty.
Many times we are approached to fix systems installed by someone else. We use a scientific approach rather than guesswork to design your system.
- Point of entry of water
- Track distance elevation measurements
- Determine flow as under grade or above grade
- What type of drain to be most effective such as trough, French drain, sump pump drain, down spout drains, gravity drain, or others.
You will need a drain if you see-
- Erosion of soil
- Ruts in turf after mowing
- Plants keep dying from wet roots
- Water entering garage when it rains
- Moisture inside home along exterior wall
- Ponding water after a rain or irrigation in turf
- Soil washing into swimming pool after rainfall
- Water flooding sidewalks, patios, and driveways